HSreplays Top 25 Ky high school boys basketball 2/12
By: Steve Ludden
Ky boys high school top 25 week ending 2/12
- Trinity (24-3) The Rocks won 3 games last week by at least 19 points.
- Moore (24-4) The Mustangs outscored Bullitt Central and Seneca last week 168-78.
- PRP (22-5) The Panthers kept things rolling with a pair of dominant wins but travel to Moore on the 17th for a great match up.
- Madison Central (26-1)The Indians picked up a pair of road wins over Lexington Catholic and Franklin County.
- Ballard (20-6) The Bruins are clicking on all cylinders at the right time of year beating KCD and Eastern handily on the road.
- Scott County (24-4) The Cardinals took out Lexington beating Christian and Catholic last week.
- Henry Clay (22-6) The Blue Devils maybe the best team in the state the last month.
- Bullitt East (20-4) The Chargers picked up a pair of wins but haven’t necessarily been playing focused since the Derek Willis announcement.
- Perry County Central (22-4) The Commodores got by Knott County Central 46-43 last week.
- Holy Cross (Covington) (27-2) The Indians grabbed 3 road wins last week now winning 26 of their last 27 games.
- Marshall County (25-2) The Marshals added two more wins to their record over Calloway County and St. Mary.
- Ohio County (26-2) The Eagles pulled out a 62-60 win at Grayson County.
- George Rogers Clark (23-4) The Cardinals Lost on the road to Simon Kenton by 11 points last week.
- Knott County Central (22-4) The Patriots dropped a pair of games last week to PCC and Breathitt County.
- Hopkinsville (25-2) The Tigers won at Muhlenberg County 76-74 and cruised to a pair of home wins.
- Lexington Catholic (20-7) The Knights lost a pair of games but to #4 Madison Central and #6 Scott County.
- Rowan County (18-7) The Vikings split last week losing to Ashland by 15 points.
- Bowling Green (22-6) The Purples knocked off Owensboro and Warren East last week.
- Montgomery County (17-5) The Indians went 2-1 but the loss was a 59-57 to a very hot Henry Clay team.
- East Jessamine (20-4) The Jaguars pushed their winning streak to 11 games with two more wins.
- Jeffersontown (18-9) The Chargers crushed South Oldham but lost a close one at John Hardin 66-64.
- Dixie Heights (17-8) The Colonels took out Ryle and Covington Catholic last week without much trouble.
- Oldham County (23-5) The Colonels extended their winning streak to 10 picking up three wins last week.
- Bardstown (19-8) The Tigers picked up a 20 point win over Marion County last week.
- Manual (16-9) The Crimsons Lost to Fern Creek at home but beat Shawnee and Central away.